High School days.

Omg Myspace crossed my mind this morning so i decided to check up on my old account. It's been like 3 years since I used it. And while i was going through pictures, I find all these old pics from High school. i thought i'd share.



My First Photo Shoot, this was right when i graduated from high school. I look like I was 5!

Awww this was senior year.

My 18th Bday party with Nikki


I was a sexy tomboy in high school

My Dance team in HS being goofy

Rocking out in my Sister's room.

My bestest friend Ever Greta...

Aww freeman year

This was a picture my mom took to submit to Seattle Teen Beauty pageant.



Senior year!

Seattle is cold

Freedom!

I knew music was a part of me then


15 and cute!

My favorite part of our whole house was that little bridge...

I miss these guys... time goes by so fast



Comments