My Brother

Today makes it  a whole year since i lost my brother Alhassan, to Liver cancer last year. He was 20 years old when he past away in our arms. He was diagnose in 2007 a few months after he and his triplet brothers were adopted and brought to the US. After a couple years of chemotherapy they told us it was gone. Everything was find. So we were surprised when it came back so forceful. He died  a little over a month after his high school graduation. Sometimes i still dial his number forgetting that he is gone...

In the Studio taking care of Business. The LOVED MUSIC 









We went bowling

He was my Date to my Junior prom.









Christmas 2009.


At his senior prom a month before he past away.




He cut his head right when we got to the prom. He was trying to get my bag from the back seat.






After my graduation in 2008, they came to visit me at my new apartment and we made groundnut soup.

Stud huh.








Soccer stars.





Comments

Anonymous said…
We miss you son A
de monk said…
my sincere condolence. may his soul find perfect peace in the hereafter.