Afrotainment Museke Awards

I had such a crazy weekend this week! I made it to the Afrotainment Museke Awards on Saturday (and I was totally like 4 hours late!) and I had such an amazing time! Everything was perfect! and it was recorded life on Dish Network. Everyone was so beautifully dressed and everything was in order... I was blown away! anyways here are the pictures from the Award show. Enjoy!










Fally Ipupa and Me

My biggest fan!



LOVEDDD her dress

The one and only Salone Jayarr was the only Sierra Leonean to be nominated at the Afrotainment Museke Awards under best raggae song "Sex Massage"




Jackee, Heyden, and Naomi














My heart almost stopped when they announced that the one and ONLY Anngelique Kidjjo!!!!! 


















Comments

you are so talanted,cute and sexy,stay sweet,much blessings.
Anonymous said…
Keep it up,ure fantastic