Heyden Adama Hairstyles

HEYDEN ADAMA: Many different looks 
through the years.



 So my stats shows that people I've been checking out HEYDEN ADAMA Hair styles. Yay. Well here are few pix of my hair the past few months. I will remember to post every time i do any new hair styl
I was never too much into bangs but i look totally adorable!

This is my normal hair style. Part in the middle and that color is pretty close to my naturally hair color

SLMTV Awards . Can't go wrong with a ponytail. 

I love the big hair don't care look. Love me some fro loving.

I don't really like my hair being this straight. At least a little bit of curls.

Short hair. So once I decided I wanted to look like Halle Berry and went for this look. lol 

Now this look is my all time favorite. 




Beach Waves HOTTTNESS













Comments