My top five best dressed at the BET AWARDS


The BET AWARDS this year were a bit... ummm that's all I gotta say. Seems there was more worse dressed than best dressed! well here are my top five best dressed from the whole thing. First 1# best dressed gotta go to Selita Ebanks: The model sported a sexy, futuristic look wearing a Falguni and Shane Peacock dress with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. The silver clutch doesn’t work well with the dress of if you ask me, even with the silver bead work on her dress, but the rest of her look scores highly!













Angela Bassett: Gotta be my favorite dramatic actress. She's soo beautiful and I love the shot hair. I love how she kept things simple and chic wearing a lace Theia LBD with black peep-toes.
STUNNING!
 Kerry Washington:  Normally gives us Super WOW on the RC but this time around she kept it simple and chic and I think she looked absolutely stunning. Dressed in an Altuzarra bustier with a J. Mendel skirt, Jimmy Choo pumps, Elizabeth and James jewelry and a Stark purse 

As we all know Bey was the attention of the BET awards this year. The beautiful singer looked stunning wearing a Stéphane Rolland Spring 2012 Couture gown.

The chartreuse one-sleeve gown with a hip-high slit was styled with the gold multi-level waistband upside down to how it was presented on the runway.























































Ya i know! He is a dude... But this man got SWAG!!! I love everything about this look. Swizz Beats rocking printed pants.

Comments