Willow smith new song I am me



Growing up in this world nobody would say was easy while we were trying to find ourselves in our small private, public schools. Now imagine growing up in front of the whole world and people judging you telling who they think you should be or the things you should be. Thats why when i heard Willow smith's new song last night "I am me" it really touched me. it took me back to my younger days trying to find myself while there was a group standing and trying to tell me who i should be. So listen to this BEAUTIFUL song by this precious little girl and listen to what she's saying
















I’ve been looking
people don’t like the way I dress
so it won’t matter, I’ve been looking
I’ve done my hair and it’s not just that easy
I’ve been looking
your validation it’s not just that important to me

I’m meee, I’m mee, and that’s all I can be
I’m meee, I’m eee, it’s my one ability
I’m free
and you can’t stop meee,
I’m meee, I’m free, and that’s all I can be
Such a great message! If you missed the premiere of Willow’s new vid last night during the BET Awards pre-show, check it out 









Comments